Dirigido a: The International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai) has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Requisitos: University Degree 2 years of working experience
Para qué te prepara: 1. LEADERSHIP: Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. EFFECTIVENESS: Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3. SUSTAINABILITY: Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
4. CHANGE: Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5. GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
6.ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
Certificado: Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive the qualification of International MBA from EAE Business School, and a Bachelor Degree from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid Campus). In addition, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Shanghai University.
Environment and Global Markets
This subject involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyse the environment in which the company moves, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is its legal and tax framework. It also analyzes in depth, the markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
• Business, government and international economy.
• Sales Management.
In this area, we will identify the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluating them based on study skills. The programme also involves the training leaders, where the students must learn and internalize various skills that take him/her to become successful professionals.
• Leadership, Behaviour and Social Responsibility.
• Human Resources Management.
The resources available to the company for appropriate decision-making, is the financial analysis, fundraising and investment selection. We can also include logistics and operations management, as well as learning how to perform efficient management control of the business.
• Financial Management.
• Technology and Operations Management.
The subjects pretends to analyse the strategic aspects for taking better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses, or to initiate internationalization processes. A business game is also included, for simulations about the decision made and its consequences.
• Strategic Management.
• Comprehensive analysis of companies.